SAIL Notification 2018
Steel Authority of India Notification 2018: The Steel Authority of India released a notification to inviting online applications from eligible candidates for various posts in Steel Authority of India for 2018-19 vacancies. Those who are interested can submit the online applications on or before the last date. Before applying the online, candidates can check Post Qualification, Eligibility, Syllabus, Selection Process, Online Examination Scheme, Method of examination and other required information for Steel Authority of India Recruitment 2018.
Steel Authority of India Notification 2018
- Name of the Post: Junior Manager and Technician’s (Both Operator and Trainee).
- Number of Posts Announced by Steel Authority of India: 205 Vacancies.
- Online Application Examination Fee: Rs.500/- only
- Method of Application Submission: Online Only.
- Opening Online Application date: November 5th, 2018.
- Last Date of Online Application Submission: December 4th, 2018.
- Qualification: Diploma in Engineering.
Sail Qualification Details
For Junior Manager Post: Candidates must be full-time Degree in any branch of Engineering/ Technology from Govt. recognized institute and has practical experience of working in a factory for a period not less than 02 years after acquiring Degree in Engineering qualification. ii) Possess PG Degree or Diploma in Industrial Safety recognized by State Government. iii) Has adequate knowledge in Odia language.
For Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) Post: Matriculation with 03 years full-time Diploma in Engineering in the relevant discipline of Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation.
For Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operator) Post: Matriculation with 03 years full-time Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Power Plant/ Production/ Instrumentation Engineering from Govt. recognized institute with First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of Competency.
Online Application Fee
All eligible candidates have to pay the online application fee as per Steel Authority of India rules and regulations, the below online examination was given as per posts wise.
- For Jr. Manager (Safety) Post: Rs.500/- for OC and OBC Candidates and No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) and Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operator): Rs.250/- for OC and OBC Candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
SAIL Important Dates
All eligible candidates have to register the online on or before the last date, the Steel Authority of India (SAI India) for Junior Manager and Operator Vacancy posts. And remember that, the written test will be conducted in Rourkela, Bhubaneswar, Sambalpur, and Cuttack only.
- Online Application Will Begins from November 05, 2018
- Last Date of Online Application Submission: December 04, 2018
How to Apply
- All Eligible and interested candidates would be required Download the Notification and apply online only through SAIL’s www.sail.co.in and go to Career Tab -> Select Appropriate Notification Link and Click on Apply Online.
- Have a valid E-mail ID and Mobile No. which should remain valid for at least one year.
- Candidate should have the latest passport size colored photograph after submission of online application form candidates has to take the printout copy for future reference.
If candidates face any difficulties can comment below with valid questions and doubts. Our team members will assist you soon.