SBI SCO Notification 2020: State Bank of India (SBI) recruitment team has to invite online applications for Specialist Cadre Officer (Head, Central Research Team, Relationship Manager & Other) to fill the 20 posts for FY 2020 – 21. Those who are interested to work with SBI Bank across the nation. Can apply online on or before the last date of online application.
SBI SO recruitment 2020
|Name of the Authority||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of the Posts||Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO)|
|Number of Posts||20 Vacancies|
|Qualification||Any Degree or any PG|
|Age Limit||20 to 50 Years (as per post wise)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||13.07.2020 (July 13th)|
|Selection Procedure||Shortlist & Interview|
sbi so recruitment eligibility
Candidates must and should complete the Degree/ PG with relevant experience / MBA/ PGDM with relevant experience, and Any Degree with relevant experience, Valid driving licence for two-wheeler forCustomer Relationship Executive. Which is as per the post wise.
Candidates should have the Age Limit as per below tabular wise as on 01-04-2020
|Post Code||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|1||35 Y||50 Y|
|2||30 Y||45 Y|
|3||23 Y||35 Y|
|4||28 Y||40 Y|
|5||20 Y||35 Y|
|6||35 Y||50 Y|
|7||30 Y||40 Y|
|8||25 Y||40 Y|
- For General/ EWC/ OBC Category Candidates Application Fee: Rs.750/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 125/-
- Shortlist as per experience and marks in academic, age wise.
- Document Verification
- Commencement of Online Application: 23.06.2020
- Last Date of Online Application: 13.07.2020
sbi so recruitment apply online
- Those who are eligible for the SBI SCO recruitment, they can apply online on or before the last date.
- Make the online application payment and submit the online application.
- Once submitted, take the print out of the application.
SBI SCO Exam Date 2019
State Bank of India (SBI) Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO) exam date was not yet confirmed by the SBI recruitment team, Candidate has to check exam date later.