SBI CBO Job Profile: State Bank of India SBI has released the Circle Based Officer CBO posts to fill more the 1400 vacancies for FY 2023-24. If you have already applied and looking for a job profile, then you’re on the right page for the job profile info. Check the more info for responsibilities and role in regular activities at bank jobs.
For the SBI CBI Job Profile, check the page below for detailed roles and responsibilities. Most of the candidates are related fields, which is the non-coding operation of bank assignments, and the upper department will assign work tasks to CBO officers.
SBI CBO Job Profile
Selected candidates work as branch CBO officers and perform the regular and daily activities as per the below;
SBI CBO work profile
- Monitor the regular activities of the bank
- Check the present and daily bank operations
- Monitor the financial transactions and other operations
- Approving the loan packages (low, medium, and high) after verification of official documents
- Implement the SBI bank policies as per the rules and regulations.
- Monitor the SBI bank branch accounting data and allow for smooth processing.
sbi cbo roles and responsibilities
These job profiles, roles, and responsibilities details are listed for the candidate’s reference purposes only.