OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
OPSC Recruitment 2019: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) 2019 released a notification for Medical officer Assistant Surgeon 1950 vacancy posts, those who are eligible for Medical Posts under Group A Junior Branch under the Odisha Medical & Health Services Cadre under Health & Family Welfare Department. Those who are interested Medical Officer MO posts can apply online on or before 31.01.2019 at Opsconline.gov.in.
Those who are interested can check the OPSC MO Syllabus, OPSC MO Cutoff marks, OPSC Selection Procedure, OPSC Important Dates. The selection process will be based on the candidate’s merit and online applications will begin from 10/01/2019.
OPSC Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Authority||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) 2019|
|Name of the Vacancy Posts||Medical Officer MO _ Assistant Surgeon|
|Number of Posts||1950|
|OPSC MO Start Date||10.01.2019|
|OPSC MO Last Date||31.01.2019|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Location of Posting||Across Odisha|
|OPSC Official Website||Opsconline.gov.in|
- Candidates should possess M.B.B.S. or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India, and must have a valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical “Registration Rules 1965”.
Candidates must have Minimum 21 to 32 Years and age relaxation will be applicable as per the reservation wise.
Online Examination Fee
Candidates should eligible candidates can pay online Rs.500/- (General OC/OBC) and no fee for SC/ST Category.
The OPSC Selection Process will be based on the Written Test and followed by the Interview.
- OPSC online application starts from 10.01.2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31.01.2019
- OPSC Written Examination Exam: 17.02.2019
- OPSC MO Admit Cards 2019: After 2 weeks of the Last date of online application
- OPSC MO Results 2019: After one month of Examination.
How to Apply Online
- Those who are eligible can apply online – Apply online
- Select the appropriate MO Posts and Click on Apply Online
- Fill the appropriate candidate’s details and make the online payment and submit the online application form accordingly.
- After submission of online application, candidates should take print out for future reference.