MPSC CJ Notification
Maharashtra PSC Civil Judge Notification 2019: Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC inviting online applications for Civil Judge CJ from eligible candidates, those who are interested can apply online on or before the last date 21.02.2019.
There are 190 vacancies are filled by this year, candidates apply online as per the eligibility, check the complete MPSC CJ Notification 2019, the PDF document is given below.
MPSC CJ Notification 2019
|Name of the Commission||Maharastra Public Service Commission MPSC|
|Name of the Post||Civil Judge Jr Division & Judicial Magistrate|
|Number of Posts||190|
|Last date to Apply||21.02.2019|
|Qualification||Degree in Law/LL.M/LLB|
|Age Limit||21 to 35 Years|
|Selection Procedure||Written & Interview|
Candidates must and should complete the Degree in Law/LL.M/LLB with knowledge of Marathi Language (without language, candidates are not eligible for CJ Posts).
Candidates should have the Minimum 21 years to Maximum of 35 years. The age relaxation will be applicable as per the candidate’s reservation wise.
- Candidates belong to General & OBC Category can pay application fee is Rs.374/-
- Candidates belong to SC/ST/PWB/ExSM Category can pay application fee is Rs.274/-
The eligible candidate should undergo the following stages of recruitment drive of selection procedure,
- State#1: Preliminary Examination
- Stage#2: Mains Examination
- Stage#3: Interview Process
- Date of MPSC CJ Notification: 02.02.2019
- Last Date of MPSC CJ Online Application: 21.02.2019
- MPSC CJ Admit Card 2019: Available 10 days before of examination
- MPSC CJ Exam Date: Notified Later
- MPSC CJ Result 2019: Available after 1 month of examination.
How to Apply
- Those who are eligible for Civil judge posts – Apply Online
- Select the appropriate link and fill the required information and make the online payment as per the candidate’s reservation type. once the online application completed, take the registration number for future reference purpose.
Further questions and doubts, candidates can use the below comment box to discuss with other aspirants and team members.