Indian Navy Cadre Entry Recruitment: Indian Navy has released a notification for Cadre Entry recruitment for Jan 2020 entry batch, those who are completed 10+2 (B.Tech) can apply online on or before the last date of online application 17.06.2019.
Important Note: Unmarried Male candidates are eligible for the SSC Services in Indian Navy 2019.
Eligible candidates are called for SSB interviews in August to September in respective locations, and selected candidates are finalised for Training schedule from January 2020 onwards.
|Name of the Authority||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Posts||Entry Cadre|
|Number of Posts||Not Disclosed|
|Age Limit||02-07-2000 & 01-01-2003 (Born Dates)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17.06.2019|
|Selection Procedure||Merit Base|
• Candidates should have Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
• Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2019 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam.
• Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued based on JEE (Main) – 2019 All India Rank.
Candidates should born between the age of 02-07-2000 & 01-01-2003.
- Commencement of Online Application Form: 31.05.2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17.06.2019
- SSB Interview Date: From Aug to Oct 2019.
- SSB Training Date: January 2020. Onwards.
Indian Navy Online Application Form
- Those who are eligible for SSB recruitment can apply on or before the last date.
- Once the online application form submitted, take the registration number and print out of application form for the future reference purpose.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: