NTA GPAT 2019 Notification: National Testing Agency (NTA) has released GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST (GPAT 2019) inviting online applications from eligible students. Where, the GPAT is a national level entrance examination for entrance for M.Pharmacy programmes. Those who are seeking for higher studies in Pharma Industry, those who are interested can apply on or before the last date November 30, 2018, and final GPAT 2019 GPAT 2019 examination was conducted in the month of January 28, 2019.
GPAT Registration 2019
- Name of the entrance examination: GPAT 2019
- Who conducting Online GPAT Examination for 2019: National Testing Agency (NTA)
- Last Date to Apply: November 30, 2018.
- Online examination date: January 28, 2019.
- GAPT Syllabus: Download Now
The GPAT 2019 was conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). The GPAT score is accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges and also, students are eligible for scholarships and other financial assistance in the field of Pharmacy are also given on the basis of the GPAT score.
Student Age Factor: No age limit for GPAT Score, any student/ candidates possess GPAT 2019 (NTA) Eligibility can apply the GPAT 2019 and proceed for further steps.
Universities Accept GPAT 2019 Score
In National wise, many universities and colleges are accepting GPAT 2019 score as per AICTE norms, Students must check the college or University AICTE Accreditation and verify from MHRD Department of India.
- NIPER – Mohali
- Jomia Homeward – Newdelhi
- Chandigarh University of Pharma and Sciences
- Jodhpur University – Kolkata
- Institute of CHemical and technology – Mumbai
- Other, those colleges are affiliated with AICTE Universities and Colleges in India.
GPAT 2018 Application Fee
The GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST (GPAT 2019) announced a different online GPAT Application fee as per reservation norms of NTA rules under MHRD directions.
- General and OBC Male Candidates: Rs. 1400/-.
- General and OBC Female Candidates: Rs. 700/-.
- ST / SC / PWD Male Candidates: 700/-.
- ST / SC / PwD Female Candidates: 700/-.
- Fee for Transgender: Rs. 700/-.
GPAT 2019 Eligibility
A Candidates must be a citizen of India and At least pass the Bachelor’s degree holders in Pharmacy and later entry candidates are also eligible for GPAT 2019 and final year of B.Pharmacy also eligible for GPAT 2019 Examination.
- B. Tech (Pharmaceutical and fine chemical technology) / Equivalent Students are not eligible to appear for GPAT examination.
GPAT Important Dates
The GPAT examination was held as pet NTA schedule, the complete schedule was given in below tabular form, students have to note down the complete schedule plan and follow accordingly.
|GPAT Schedule 2019||Important Dates|
|Commencement online registration begins||1st November 2018|
|Last date of online registration (Close Date)||30th November 2018|
|Last date for uploading images & fee payment||1st December 2018|
|Date of GPAT 2019 Examination||28th January 2019|
How to Apply
- All eligible candidates have to visit the GPAT 2019 Official Link
- Click on the “Fill the Application form”
- Select the GPAT 2019 in drop-down button in next window and click on Apply button
- Fill the Online Online Registration form, Fill Online Application Form, Upload Scanned Photo & Signature, Pay Examination Fee, and Download Confirmation Page
- keep it for future reference and follow the above GPAT 2019 Schedule accordingly.
for further questions, students can comment below with valid questions and doubts, Examdays team member will assist you as soon as possible.