GAIL Executive Posts Notification
The Natural gas transmission company Gail inviting online applications from eligible candidates, around 39 posts, those who are interested on Gail Executive Posts can apply on or before last date of online application date. Before applying the GAIL executive Posts can check the complete eligibility of the post, Qualification, Candidates age, Application Fee, GAIL Syllabus 2018, Scheme of Examination, GAIL Selection Process. The recruitment is only for SC/ ST /OBC (NCL) Candidates and PwD Candidates.
GAIL Executive Posts Notification 2018
- Name of the Organization: Gail (Natural Gas Transmission Company – Government)
- Name of the Post; Executive Posts
- Number of the Posts: 39 Posts
- Gail Selection Process will be based on the merit examination list and followed by the Interview. ( The Interviews will be conducted from GAIL authorities).
GAIL Posts List Wise in Executive Cadre
There two types of posts available as per the GAIL Notifications, those who are interested to apply GAIL Posts have to check he below Posts name and Vacancy wise. The GAIL Selections based on Below vacancy posts and reservation wise only.
- Special Recruitment Drive for SC/ ST /OBC (NCL) Candidates
- Chief Manager: 03 Posts
- Manager: 04 Posts
- Senior Engineer (Boiler Operations): 02 Posts
- Senior Officer: 08 Posts
- Officer: 11 Posts
- Special Recruitment Drive for PwD Candidates
- Senior Engineer: 03 Posts
- Senior Officer: 07 Posts
Qualification: Candidates must possess the Bachelor’s Degree, and PG or candidates possess the CA/ ICWA with experience relevant Experience only.
How to Apply
Those who are eligible for GAIL Executive Posts, can follow the below instructions and apply the online accordingly without delay and apply the online on or before Last date November 21, 2018 dated.
- Visit the GAIL Official Link for Online Application – GAIL Online Apply
- Click on the GAIL Executive Posts Registration Link and fill the candidates apply
- Once application fillup was done then take the printout and keep it for future reference.