EXIM Bank Recruitment 2023: The Export-Import Bank of India EXIM Bank recruitment team has released the Officer posts notification. Eligible candidates can submit the EXIM bank online application form at the official website eximbankindia.in. Candidates can check the important aspects of the Management Trainee posts and vacancies as per the reservation wise, and then apply for the online application process.
For EXIM Bank Recruitment 2023, before submitting the EXIM bank online application form, candidates can check the detailed info on notification, syllabus, exam date, important dates, selection procedure, application form, etc details.
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Authority||EXIM Bank recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Management Trainee Posts|
|Number of Posts||45 Vacancies|
|Qualification||Post Graduate, Graduate|
|Age Limit||25 to 30 years|
|Last Date of Apply||10.11.2023|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Interview|
- Candidates should have educational eligibility in Graduation / Post Graduation from any recognized University / College.
- MBA/PGDBA with CA or B.E /B.Tech with a minimum of 60% or 60% in MCA.
- Candidates should work in Administration, Banking, HR, IT, and Other Functional Areas.
- For UR /EWS Candidates Age Limit is 25 years.
- For SC.ST candidate’s age limit is 30 years.
- For OBC (Non Creamy layer) candidates’ limit is 28 years.
Salary: Selected candidates eligible for the Monthly stipend of Rs.55,000/-
- For OC / OBC Candidates – Rs.600/-
- For Other candidates – 100/-
- Exim Bank Last Date: 10th November 2023.
EXIM MT Application Form
- Eligible candidates can submit the online application form link.
- Make the online application fee and submit the online application form
- Once the application form is submitted then take the printout for reference.