BHEL Apprenticeship Recruitment
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment ITI Apprentice 573 Vacancy Posts 2019: Bharata Heavy Electricals Limited Limited announced a notification for Apprentice in Madya Pradesh location around 573 vacancy posts, those who are interested can apply online on or before last date 31.012019. Before applying online, candidates can check the Selection procedure, important dates, syllabus, How to apply online.
Currently, the BHEL recruiting online in various states of India, now Madhya Pradesh (MP), candidates fill online application from 07.01.2019 onwards and the last date of online application is 31.01.2019.
BHEL Madhya Pradesh Recruitment
|Name of the Authority||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Name of the Post||ITI Apprentice|
|Number of Posts||573|
|Educational Qualifications||High School Pass with ITI in relevant discipline|
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must pass the High School Pass with ITI in relevant discipline from Recognized Board/University.
Age Limit: Candidates must possess the age between the 14 to 25 years as on 31.03.2019 and age relaxation applicable as per candidates reservation wise, refer the notification for more details.
Bhopal ITI Apprentice Vacancy Report
There are 573 vacancy posts are announced, candidates can check the as per reservation wise,
- General/OC/UR Category: 287 Vacancy Posts
- OBC category: 86 Vacancy Posts
- SC Category: 86 Vacancy Posts
- ST Category: 114 Vacancy Posts
|Name of the Trade||Number of Vacancy Posts|
|Welder (Guess & Electric)||50|
|Machinic Motor Vehicle||6|
- BHEL Apprentice Madhya Pradesh Online Applications Starts: 07.01.2019
- Last date of online application: 31.01.2019
- Last date of submission of Hardcopy: 10.02.2019
How to Apply Online
- Those who are eligible for above posts _ Apply Online
- Select the appropriate Notification of BHEL Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2019
- Candidates register themselves and apply online application accordingly.
- After filling the online application form, take the print out copy of application form.
- Submit the Hard copy accordingly.